Word on the Street: What do you think about the second Nando’s opening in Ipswich?
- Credit: Archant
A second Nando’s restaurant is on its way to Ipswich - we asked people in the town what they thought.
The spicy chicken chain will be taking over the Pizza Hut site on Ransomes Europark.
The restaurant chain submitted paperwork to Ipswich Borough Council on Thursday, December 21, to carry out alterations to the entrance of the building as well as adjustments to the building’s roof line.
Although the building will remain mostly unchanged, Nando’s will look to give it a lick of paint and extend the roof. A date for the big opening has not yet been set.
Pizza Hut confirmed it will close its Ransomes Europark venue on Saturday, January 20.
You may also want to watch:
The new Nando’s restaurant will share a car park with the Burger King drive-through next door.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot