Where will Rudolph be tonight?
RUDOLPH will be lighting up Stoke Park tonight for the next leg of his charity collection tour of Ipswich.Santa's favourite reindeer and his group of volunteer helpers will be there to collect your donations for the Evening Star's A Star is Born campaign and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
RUDOLPH will be lighting up Stoke Park tonight for the next leg of his charity collection tour of Ipswich.
Santa's favourite reindeer and his group of volunteer helpers will be there to collect your donations for the Evening Star's A Star is Born campaign and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
The annual fundraising drive is now in its 38th year, and always provides great family entertainment as well as collecting plenty of money for good causes.
Rudolph and his entourage will meet at Harleys and take a route starting on Stoke Park Drive and heading down Lanercost Way to Neath Drive, Fritton Close, Neath Drive and Malmsbury Close.
You may also want to watch:
Back on Stoke Park Drive the reindeer will visit Waltham Close, Evesham Close, Prince of Wales Drive and Chatsworth Crescent, stopping at the Closes off it.
He will turn back up Prince of Wales Drive via Broomhayes, Heatherhayes and Laurelhayes, arriving on Belstead Road. He will then head back down Stoke Park Drive, stopping on Kirkham Close and Tintern Close.
- 1 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
Following a pitstop at Harleys, Rudolph will travel through Fountains Road and all the Closes that run off it, then continue on through Belstead Road and finish on Sandringham Close, via Balmoral and Holyrood Closes.