Where will Rudolph be tonight?
RUDOLPH will be lighting up Stoke Park tonight for the next leg of his charity collection tour of Ipswich.Santa's favourite reindeer and his group of volunteer helpers will be there to collect your donations for the Evening Star's A Star is Born campaign and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
RUDOLPH will be lighting up Stoke Park tonight for the next leg of his charity collection tour of Ipswich.
Santa's favourite reindeer and his group of volunteer helpers will be there to collect your donations for the Evening Star's A Star is Born campaign and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
The annual fundraising drive is now in its 38th year, and always provides great family entertainment as well as collecting plenty of money for good causes.
Rudolph and his entourage will meet at Harleys and take a route starting on Stoke Park Drive and heading down Lanercost Way to Neath Drive, Fritton Close, Neath Drive and Malmsbury Close.
Back on Stoke Park Drive the reindeer will visit Waltham Close, Evesham Close, Prince of Wales Drive and Chatsworth Crescent, stopping at the Closes off it.
He will turn back up Prince of Wales Drive via Broomhayes, Heatherhayes and Laurelhayes, arriving on Belstead Road. He will then head back down Stoke Park Drive, stopping on Kirkham Close and Tintern Close.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 3 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 4 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 5 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 6 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 7 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 8 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 9 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 10 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
Following a pitstop at Harleys, Rudolph will travel through Fountains Road and all the Closes that run off it, then continue on through Belstead Road and finish on Sandringham Close, via Balmoral and Holyrood Closes.