Running in paper Friday October 30 and Saturday October 31WIN �500 FROM YOUR NEW LOOK MAIN POST OFFICE BRANCHESFive main Post Office branches in the area are celebrating their recent makeover by offering �500 to one lucky reader.
Running in paper Friday October 30 and Saturday October 31
WIN �500 FROM YOUR NEW LOOK MAIN POST OFFICE BRANCHES
Five main Post Office branches in the area are celebrating their recent makeover by offering �500 to one lucky reader.
As we move towards winter increased energy bills, preparing for Christmas or even dealing with unexpected costs such as burst pipes can all have an effect on finances. So an extra �500 to spend on household bills, Christmas savings or peace of mind through Post Office Home Insurance would be a welcome bonus.
All five branches have recently been refurbished to offer a lighter, brighter and more modern environment and include a dedicated financial services area with trained specialists on hand to provide information on the Post Office's wide range of financial services.
There's lots on offer at Post Office branches - from Home, Car and Travel Insurance services to a Christmas Club and great value credit card. Customers can also withdraw cash and pay for a wide range of bills simply and conveniently over the counter.
- 1 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 2 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 3 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 4 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 5 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 6 Woman injured after leg bitten by dog in Ipswich
- 7 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 8 Man who stole over £1,000 in power tools jailed for 876 days
- 9 7 reasons why Ipswich is becoming more foodie
- 10 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
To find out more about the savings, insurance and lending products and other services available at Post Offices visit www.postoffice.co.uk, call 08457 223344 or pop in and speak to a member of the post office team.
For your chance to win �500 simply follow the entry link above.