Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
A PENSIONER was airlifted to hospital today following a crash on a Suffolk road.The 73-year-old woman was the only person injured in the two-vehicle accident at Hintlesham.
A PENSIONER was airlifted to hospital following a crash on a Suffolk road.
The 73-year-old woman, who has not been named, was the only person injured in the two-vehicle accident at Hintlesham.
She was cut free from her car by the fire service before being taken to hospital in the air ambulance with what is believed to be a possible broken leg and spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened on the A1071 at about 2pm on Monday >. Three fire crews, two from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road headquarters attended the scene.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 5 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 6 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 Anger as vandals destroy nursery garden
- 9 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 10 End of an era as Ipswich Debenhams closes