Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
A PENSIONER was airlifted to hospital today following a crash on a Suffolk road.The 73-year-old woman was the only person injured in the two-vehicle accident at Hintlesham.
A PENSIONER was airlifted to hospital following a crash on a Suffolk road.
The 73-year-old woman, who has not been named, was the only person injured in the two-vehicle accident at Hintlesham.
She was cut free from her car by the fire service before being taken to hospital in the air ambulance with what is believed to be a possible broken leg and spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened on the A1071 at about 2pm on Monday >. Three fire crews, two from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road headquarters attended the scene.
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 7 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Driver puts out car fire in A12 blaze
- 10 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July