Woman attacked at nightclub
A WOMAN was grabbed round the neck and then struggled free during an attack at an Ipswich nightclub.Police are today appealing for witnesses after the assault at the Betty Ford nightclub in Arcade Street, Ipswich on Saturday night.
A WOMAN was grabbed round the neck and then struggled free during an attack at an Ipswich nightclub.
Police are today appealing for witnesses after the assault at the Betty Ford nightclub in Arcade Street, Ipswich on Saturday night.
A police spokeswoman said that between 11.30pm on Saturday and 12.30am the next day, the 27-year-old woman was grabbed for no reason by an older woman.
The victim struggled free and left the club where she was followed and the
You may also want to watch:
verbal altercation continued before the offender walked off.
The victim sustained cuts and bruises to her neck.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 9 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
- 10 150 new council homes get go-ahead in Ipswich
The offender is described as white, 5ft 2ins to 5ft 4ins tall, 30 to 40 years with bob-style brown hair.
Anyone who witnessed this incident should call Pc Ian Doyle on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.