Woman attacked at nightclub
A WOMAN was grabbed round the neck and then struggled free during an attack at an Ipswich nightclub.Police are today appealing for witnesses after the assault at the Betty Ford nightclub in Arcade Street, Ipswich on Saturday night.
A WOMAN was grabbed round the neck and then struggled free during an attack at an Ipswich nightclub.
Police are today appealing for witnesses after the assault at the Betty Ford nightclub in Arcade Street, Ipswich on Saturday night.
A police spokeswoman said that between 11.30pm on Saturday and 12.30am the next day, the 27-year-old woman was grabbed for no reason by an older woman.
The victim struggled free and left the club where she was followed and the
verbal altercation continued before the offender walked off.
The victim sustained cuts and bruises to her neck.
- 1 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 2 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 5 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 8 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Cash agreed for £1.9m school expansion project
The offender is described as white, 5ft 2ins to 5ft 4ins tall, 30 to 40 years with bob-style brown hair.
Anyone who witnessed this incident should call Pc Ian Doyle on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.