Woman freed from beneath car
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital after spending more then half an hour trapped under a car.Ambulance crews and firefighters were called to Mallard Way, Hollesley, at around 8.30am today.
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital after spending more than half an hour trapped under a car.
Ambulance crews and firefighters were called to Mallard Way, Hollesley, at around 8.30am today.
Firefighters used specialist equipment to jack the car up and an inflated air bag helped to create enough space to free the 44-year-old woman.
The woman is believed to have suffered serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the ambulance service said emergency services were alerted to the incident by a member of the public who reported that the car had “welled forward”.
The woman was taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 4 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
Did you witness the drama? Contact The Evening Star newsdesk on 01473 324788 or e-mail email@example.com