Woman hurt in attack
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road.
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.
The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road. She walked passed four men and as she crossed the road they started to call out to her but she ignored them and carried on walking.
As she continued to ignore the calls, one man pushed her in to a wall leaving her with a cut near her eye.
Police describe the man who pushed her as white, about 20 to 25 years old, 5ft 11ins, slim build and with short brown spiky hair shaved at the sides. He was wearing a light blue shirt and dark jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident or recognises the offender from the description is asked to call Pc Becki Adams at Ipswich police station on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 5 'Gutted' Ipswich burger van man loses everything in fire devastation
- 6 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 7 Man charged with assault after police officer punched in the face
- 8 Suspect in Victoria Hall murder case still being questioned by police
- 9 Stuck Suez Canal ship delayed to Felixstowe after arriving in Rotterdam
- 10 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground