Woman hurt in attack
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road.
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.
The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road. She walked passed four men and as she crossed the road they started to call out to her but she ignored them and carried on walking.
As she continued to ignore the calls, one man pushed her in to a wall leaving her with a cut near her eye.
Police describe the man who pushed her as white, about 20 to 25 years old, 5ft 11ins, slim build and with short brown spiky hair shaved at the sides. He was wearing a light blue shirt and dark jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident or recognises the offender from the description is asked to call Pc Becki Adams at Ipswich police station on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 5 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 6 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 7 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 8 Man accused of burgling GP surgeries and pharmacy appears in court
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home