Woman hurt in attack
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road.
A 22-YEAR-OLD woman was injured in Ipswich when she was pushed in to a wall by a man.
The incident took place at around 10.30pm on Friday as the woman was walking along Handford Road. She walked passed four men and as she crossed the road they started to call out to her but she ignored them and carried on walking.
As she continued to ignore the calls, one man pushed her in to a wall leaving her with a cut near her eye.
Police describe the man who pushed her as white, about 20 to 25 years old, 5ft 11ins, slim build and with short brown spiky hair shaved at the sides. He was wearing a light blue shirt and dark jeans.
Anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident or recognises the offender from the description is asked to call Pc Becki Adams at Ipswich police station on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking