Woman hurt in flat fire

A WOMAN was taken to hospital following a fire in a ground floor flat today.

A WOMAN was taken to hospital following a fire in a ground floor flat today.

The blaze took place in Greenway Lane in Fakenham, Norfolk, at around 4am.

She is believed to have suffered smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter