Woman returns to Claydon home to find men holding relative at knifepoint
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman returned home to a find a relative being held at knifepoint by two men.
The robbery happened at about 5pm on Monday in Morgan Court, Claydon.
Two men entered carrying knives and punched a man in his 20s, demanding money and any other items of value.
When a woman in her 30s returned to the address, she was threatened by one of the men and ordered into the bathroom.
The male victim tried to grab one of the suspects by the wrist and was cut on the forearm, requiring stitches and further treatment for a fractured cheek.
The suspects were white with local accents. One was about 30, 5ft 10in and of medium build, wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a white T-shirt and tracksuit top. The other was between 20 and 30, about 6ft and slim. He wore grey tracksuit bottoms and a hooded top, with the hood up.
Anyone with information is asked to contact South CID at Landmark House on 101, quoting reference 69081/17.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store