Woman seriously injured in tree smash
A DRIVER has been taken to hospital with serious injuries today after her car was in collision with a tree.Firefighters had to cut the woman free from her Toyota Yaris car after it left the road at 8.50am.
A DRIVER has been taken to hospital with serious injuries today after her car was in collision with a tree.
Firefighters had to cut the 24-year-old woman free from her Toyota Yaris car after it left the road at 8.50am.
Her condition was described as critical and she had injuries including a collapsed lung.
The accident happened at Oulton Road, Lowestoft, and saw the road closed to traffic.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was taken to the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot