Woman taken to hospital after smash
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital following a three vehicle accident in Sudbury.The accident happened on the B1115 Waldingfield Road, Sudbury at around 4.30pm.
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital following a three vehicle accident in Sudbury.
The accident happened on the B1115 Waldingfield Road, Sudbury at around 4.30pm.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said the accident involved a van and two cars.
Firefighters had to cut the roof from one of the vehicles to free a woman who was then taken by ambulance to West Suffolk Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The woman is believed to have suffered neck injuries in the collision.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Ipswich's infection rate falls — but more care home Covid deaths reported