Workshops launched for youngsters to learn rapping, beat-boxing and graffiti art in Kesgrave this summer
Youngsters in Kesgrave can learn how to rap, beat-box or do graffiti art with specially organised workshops this summer.
Kesgrave Town Council has teamed up with Sport and Recreation in Kesgrave (SPARK) for the sessions, will take place at Millennium Jubilee Hall for those aged 11-16.
Those taking part in the graffiti art will be shown demonstration works and taught the basics at the session on Wednesday, August 9, from 2-4pm.
Participants will be able to practice their designs before they are transferred onto a white baseball cap or canvas.
The rapping and beat-boxing will be held from 2-4pm on Tuesday, August 15, and feature a rap performance before the youngsters are taught how to structure their rap, write lyrics and perform their songs.
Both workshops are £2 each and can be booked by emailing Kesgrave Town Council here or calling 01473 625179.
You may also want to watch:
Spaces are limited to 30 per session.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood