Worries for missing Capel St Mary woman
CONCERN is today growing for missing woman Valerie Campany who was last scene in the Pound Lane area of Capel St Mary.Mrs Campany last spoke to her family on the telephone at 10.
CONCERN is today growing for missing woman Valerie Campany who was last scene in the Pound Lane area of Capel St Mary.
Mrs Campany last spoke to her family on the telephone at 10.30am yesterday and there has been no contact since.
Her family and the police are concerned as she has previously suffered from depression.
The 57-year-old woman is thought to be on foot so anyone who may have seen her in the area is being urged to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
It is thought she is dressed in fawn trousers and a green quilted top with lace up boots.
She is described as being of slim build, around 5ft 4ins and with short brown hair with grey highlights.
- 1 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 2 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 7 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 10 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich
Police are asking people living in the area to check all out buildings and grounds in case she has found shelter somewhere.
If you think you may have seen her or know where she is please call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.