Worries for missing Capel St Mary woman
CONCERN is today growing for missing woman Valerie Campany who was last scene in the Pound Lane area of Capel St Mary.Mrs Campany last spoke to her family on the telephone at 10.
CONCERN is today growing for missing woman Valerie Campany who was last scene in the Pound Lane area of Capel St Mary.
Mrs Campany last spoke to her family on the telephone at 10.30am yesterday and there has been no contact since.
Her family and the police are concerned as she has previously suffered from depression.
The 57-year-old woman is thought to be on foot so anyone who may have seen her in the area is being urged to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
It is thought she is dressed in fawn trousers and a green quilted top with lace up boots.
She is described as being of slim build, around 5ft 4ins and with short brown hair with grey highlights.
- 1 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 2 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 7 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 8 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 9 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
Police are asking people living in the area to check all out buildings and grounds in case she has found shelter somewhere.
If you think you may have seen her or know where she is please call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.