Wreckers desecrate baby's grave - twice
GRAVE wreckers have desecrated a baby girl's final resting place – and then returned to do it again.Parents Matthew and Joanna Price, from Stowmarket, were devastated when vandals wrecked the tiny grave of their stillborn baby, Poppy.
GRAVE wreckers have desecrated a baby girl's final resting place – and then returned to do it again.
Parents Matthew and Joanna Price, from Stowmarket, were devastated when vandals wrecked the tiny grave of their stillborn baby, Poppy.
They destroyed an Easter gift made by first-time dad Matthew, 29, for his daughter and stole glass pebbles from the display.
No sooner had the couple replaced the display than the grave thieves struck again.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Price, also 29, said: "We simply couldn't believe anyone could do this not once, but twice.
"What sort of people would do that to a baby's grave? It's a total violation."
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 7 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 8 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 9 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR