Wreckers desecrate baby's grave - twice
GRAVE wreckers have desecrated a baby girl's final resting place – and then returned to do it again.Parents Matthew and Joanna Price, from Stowmarket, were devastated when vandals wrecked the tiny grave of their stillborn baby, Poppy.
GRAVE wreckers have desecrated a baby girl's final resting place – and then returned to do it again.
Parents Matthew and Joanna Price, from Stowmarket, were devastated when vandals wrecked the tiny grave of their stillborn baby, Poppy.
They destroyed an Easter gift made by first-time dad Matthew, 29, for his daughter and stole glass pebbles from the display.
No sooner had the couple replaced the display than the grave thieves struck again.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Price, also 29, said: "We simply couldn't believe anyone could do this not once, but twice.
"What sort of people would do that to a baby's grave? It's a total violation."
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 8 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 9 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 10 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR