Yoga retreat day at Ipswich Waterfront
- Credit: Archant
Yoga for health and fitness
Local businesswoman Lynn Turner is organising another yoga retreat day, at DanceEast, on Saturday October 31.
Boutique owner Lynn, a former dance teacher and an enthusiast for yoga for maintaining health and fitness, is presenting the day-long event in the appropriate setting of the Jerwood DanceHouse on the Ipswich Waterfront.
Lynn said the first event had proved very popuar and those who took part, and their tutors, were keen for there to be another.
Lynn said: “It was such a success last time we have introduced some new features and teachers for people to try.
“We want to introduce yoga, and we have three themes this time; align, challenge and restore.
“We are really looking forward to it.”
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 3 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 4 Missing 12-year-old girl from Ipswich found safe
- 5 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 7 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 8 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
- 9 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 10 Regent expansion project takes step forward as plans urged for approval
A Day Of Yoga will include masterclasses in a wide range of styles from some of the best yoga teachers in the region, she said.
There will be classes to suit all levels and abilities, and groups wil be small with lots of space and personal attention from the tutors, she said.
During the retreat thee will also be the opportunity for discussions with the well-being practitioners about their area of expertise.
There would also be chance to learn about nutrition from Wide Eyed Nutrition.
There would be a gluten-free and sugar free lunch available.
More information is available from Lynn on 01473 871566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org