Young father dies in sleep
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.
Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
The cause of his death is unknown although it has been confirmed that it is not being treated as suspicious.
The 30-year-old father of three leaves widow, Nina and children Jodi, Jamie and Lauren.
He also leaves behind his parents, Iris and Dennis and a brother, Neil.
Mr Brightwell's inquest will be opened at 10am on July 15 at Ipswich County Hall.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
His funeral will be held at Chillesford Church, near Rendlesham, on July 19 at 11am.