Young father dies in sleep
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.
Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
The cause of his death is unknown although it has been confirmed that it is not being treated as suspicious.
The 30-year-old father of three leaves widow, Nina and children Jodi, Jamie and Lauren.
He also leaves behind his parents, Iris and Dennis and a brother, Neil.
Mr Brightwell's inquest will be opened at 10am on July 15 at Ipswich County Hall.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 9 Care home worker may be jailed after using resident's bank card
- 10 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
His funeral will be held at Chillesford Church, near Rendlesham, on July 19 at 11am.