Young father dies in sleep
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
AN inquest in to the death of young Suffolk man, Mark Brightwell, is to take place in Ipswich.
Mr Brightwell died peacefully in his sleep at his home at Redwald Road, Rendlesham on July 9.
The cause of his death is unknown although it has been confirmed that it is not being treated as suspicious.
The 30-year-old father of three leaves widow, Nina and children Jodi, Jamie and Lauren.
You may also want to watch:
He also leaves behind his parents, Iris and Dennis and a brother, Neil.
Mr Brightwell's inquest will be opened at 10am on July 15 at Ipswich County Hall.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 3 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 9 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
His funeral will be held at Chillesford Church, near Rendlesham, on July 19 at 11am.