Hadleigh faces 'mission impossible'
RUGBY UNION: Hadleigh attempt what on the face of it, looks like 'mission impossible' when they travel to top of the table Shelford in their search for the points which will guarantee league survival.
HADLEIGH attempt what on the face of it, looks like 'mission impossible' when they travel to top of the table Shelford in their search for the points which will guarantee league survival.
Coach Leibenburg keeps faith with the majority of the side that so comprehensively destroyed Norwich Lions 73-11 last week.
Up front Woodhouse returns to lock in place of John Roper who has work commitments while in the back row Tico Toarrani makes way for Mike Dexter.
Tico can consider himself particularly unlucky after a barnstorming display in which he bagged a hat trick of tries but has to step down because of limitations on the number of overseas players.
The only other changes are on the bench where Frazer Kirk returns after a week away as does Hadleigh stalwart Terry sands.
Form would suggest Hadleigh have their work cut out against the Cambridge outfit but if they can weather the early storm and provide their backs with some ball they may just be able to spring a surprise.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 5 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 9 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 10 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring