Blues warning from Magilton
BLUES boss Jim Magilton wants to shake things up for Ipswich Town following their 3-1 defeat at Hull CityMagilton said: “I will make changes for Burnley on Tuesday and if I can get people in then I will.
By Derek Davis
BLUES boss Jim Magilton wants to shake things up for Ipswich Town following their 3-1 defeat at Hull City
Magilton said: “I will make changes for Burnley on Tuesday and if I can get people in then I will.
“We have too many people comfortable in home surroundings but when it comes to rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in away then we are lacking in that department.
“I'm bitterly disappointed after we started very brightly and created good chances but didn't take them. We then conceded three shockers with two set plays and sloppy defending for the other.”
Tigers boss Phil Brown said: “It was not an easy day at the office. We scored against the run of play but the game was too open for my liking.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 5 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
“Ipswich came for a good game of football and got one.”
Blues striker Danny Haynes has been linked with Everton and Aston Villa in the national media.