Town's Stevenage friendly tomorrow cancelled
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town's friendly against Stevenage Borough at Needham Market tomorrow has been cancelled.
The Blues were due to face the League Two side at Bloomfields, the home of Needham Market FC, with a 1pm kick-off.
But Stevenage have this morning pulled out of the fixture.
A statement on the Borough website said: "Stevenage have now been forced to pull out of the fixture due to circumstances beyond the club's control."
The EADT and Star understand that the decision is coronavirus-related.
The news means the Blues' next match will be the home friendly against Premier League Crystal Palace this Saturday.
Ticket details for that game, and the Portman Road clash with Millwall a week later, are due to be released today.
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 3 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 7 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 8 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July
- 9 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 10 Driver puts out car fire in A12 blaze