Joe: Stand by for another nail-biter
JOE Royle wants to celebrate his 1,000th game as a manager with a win over Reading at Portman Road tomorrow.And the Ipswich Town manager is not ruling out another nail-biting 90 minutes.
By Elvin King
JOE Royle wants to celebrate his 1,000th game as a manager with a win over Reading at Portman Road tomorrow.
And the Ipswich Town manager is not ruling out another nail-biting 90 minutes.
Royle, who has been in charge of Oldham, Everton, Manchester City and Ipswich, has been hailed the king of the comebacks after the Blues came from 2-1 down and with only ten men to beat Plymouth Argyle 3-2.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties