Kuqi revels in Town success
Ipswich Town loanee Shefki Kuqi declared today: "The spirit in our camp is unbelievable."The 26-year-old Finnish international is revelling in what he has found to be a real blue heaven at Portman Road.
By Dave Allard
Ipswich Town loanee Shefki Kuqi declared today: "The spirit in our camp is unbelievable."
The 26-year-old Finnish international is revelling in what he has found to be a real blue heaven at Portman Road.
The big centre-forward from Sheffield Wednesday goes out against Gillingham on Suffolk soil tomorrow thirsting for another good show.
The three-goal Kuqi, who has been part of a meteoric Blues rise up the league table, insisted: "It doesn't matter who scores as long as we keep going.
"Everyone is working so hard. It's been wonderful to have moved up the table like we have and great to be part of it."
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Lorry overturns on A14 roundabout in Felixstowe
- 4 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 5 roadworks in Suffolk for motorists to avoid this week
- 10 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
Full story in tonight's Star