Local batsmen could face Deadly Donald
ONE of the deadliest bowlers in the world may soon be terrifying Ipswich club cricketers.The fearsome Alan Donald is being tipped to play a couple of games or so for Copdock and Old Ipswichians in the Marshall Hatchick Two Counties Championship.
By Elvin King
ONE of the deadliest bowlers in the world may soon be terrifying Ipswich club cricketers.
The fearsome Alan Donald is being tipped to play a couple of games or so for Copdock and Old Ipswichians in the Marshall Hatchick Two Counties Championship.
The South African pace man is the brother-in-law of Copdock player Robert Earl, and talks are
You may also want to watch:
currently taking place about Donald joining the club this season.
"We are trying to twist his arm," said Copdock skipper John East today.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
See tonight's Star for the full story