Spanish defenders in Leiston trip
TWO Spanish teenage defenders currently on trial at Portman Road are both included in the Ipswich Town team for tonight's friendly at Ridgeons League Leiston, kick-off 7.
TWO Spanish teenage defenders currently on trial at Portman Road are both included in the Ipswich Town team for tonight's friendly at Ridgeons League Leiston, kick-off 7.45pm.
Jose Manuel Corrasco, 18, and Daniel Orosco, 19, are from Fuengirola los Boliches - a side second in the Spanish Division D'Honor.
The have arrived in Ipswich with strong credentials and will have a chance to show what they can do against a
non-league club who are celebrating
their 125th anniversary.
Ian Westlake and Sam Parkin have also been named, the latter starting only his second game since breaking an ankle in November.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 6 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 7 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 10 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard