Town in crunch league talks
IPSWICH are set for crunch talks with The Football League today as they prepare to exit administration.The club see this afternoon's meeting in London as another vital step towards securing their long-term future.
By Mel Henderson
IPSWICH are set for crunch talks with The Football League today as they prepare to exit administration.
The club see this afternoon's meeting in London as another vital step towards securing their long-term future.
Town chairman David Sheepshanks and chief executive Derek Bowden will hope to satisfy members of the League's executive board that things are returning to normal at Portman Road after the turmoil of the last few months.
You may also want to watch:
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 9 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot