Annika’s Cilla/Dusty Tribute show is `Fab’ for hospital
- Credit: Archant
She loves you, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Annika Rand’s Sixties tribute show, in Ipswich on last Saturday was a great success for Ipswich Hospital, Somersham Ward.
“It was really Fab,” said Annika, “We had 80 people along to support it, and they all loved it.
“It was all thanks to my Mum selling tickets and Auntie Denise helping sort out the food.”
The show took place at Newton Road Conservative Club.
You may also want to watch:
Annika’s latest tribute show features the sounds of the Swingin’ Sixties and she appears as Cilla Black and Dusty Springfield their hit songs of the era.
“It was a really great turn out, and a great result for Somersham Ward.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
Annika went along to Ipswich Hospital this week and presented £750 to members of the Somersham Ward Cancer Unit Support Group.
The Somersham Ward support group raised funds for new equipment for the department, she said, and also to provide tea, coffee and extra treats for cancer patients, during their treatment.
Annika is also presenting her Tribute Show at other venues this year.