Collabro’s Matt Pagan joins Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs panto at Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Paul Clapp
Known for being one fourth of Britain’s Got Talent winners Collabro, we can exclusively reveal Matt Pagan’s pulling on his tights to appear in this year’s Ipswich Regent pantomime.
He’s playing the Prince in Enchanted Entertainment’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from December 14-January 2.
Since winning the competition three years ago, the musical theatre group has released the three top 10 albums Stars, Act Two and Home.
Voted the nation’s favourite BGT Winner in a national poll, they’ve toured America, Japan, Hong Kong and Canada, as well as three sell-out UK tours.
Matt is incredibly excited to be performing in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, where our poor heroine is doomed to live un-happily ever after with her horrid stepmother the Wicked Queen.
Tickets are on sale now.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 5 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 9 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 10 Trophy tours and new stores: 23 nostalgic pictures of Ipswich in the 1980s