Did you party the night away at Yates on Saturday?
- Credit: Licklist
Were you celebrating the start of spring at Yates in Ipswich on Saturday night, just before the clocks went forward?
It was another busy weekend, with people partying the night away, chatting to friends and enjoying a delicious cocktail or two.
Take a look through our picture gallery to see if you spot yourself or a friend out on the town.
Were you letting your hair down and trying out some new moves on the dance floor, showing off your glad rags or just relaxing over a drink at the bar?
If you see someone you recognise, remember to share the story with them.
We will also share this article on our Facebook page, so look out for it and be sure to tag anyone you know in the comments.
More than 90 photos were taken on the night. We have chosen a selection of our favourite images, which were all taken by Licklist.
If you have recently paid a visit to Yates, you might have featured in one of our previous nightlife galleries. Click here to take a look.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 5 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 6 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 8 'Vile violation of trust' - son hits out after carer stole £1,700 from mum
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Politicians make Ipswich a third division town