WATCH: Adorable moment mini McFly fan, 7, steals the show at Newmarket
- Credit: ANGELA SMITH / THE JOCKEY CLUB LIVE
This was the charming moment a real-life Star Girl joined McFly on stage at Newmarket's Summer Saturday Live - complete with a tiny red guitar.
Audrina Hatton-Wright, seven, captured everyone's hearts with her rendition of the band's hit 'All About You' - even asking the audience for their requests as she sang the first few lines with Danny Jones and Tom Fletcher.
The band performed to a huge crowd at Newmarket's July course on Saturday night with renditions of old favourites 'Five Colours in Her Hair' and 'Room on the Third Floor' alongside their new song 'Happiness'.
Incredibly, it is not the first time Audrina - a huge McFly fan - has performed with the boys - they invited her up to join them at York Racecourse in July.
Her proud parents, who brought the youngster to see Saturday's show from Derby, said afterwards: "It was fantastic. They even took a photo with her after the show. She loved it - it's a dream come true.
"They are her favourite band - she adores McFly."
The gigs have been extra special for Audrina, who has overcome a lot in her young life.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
Her family's Instagram page Keep Audrina Dancing showcases the seven-year-old's journey - having been diagnosed with a rare type of cancer called neuroblastoma when she was three.
Just before the first lockdown in 2020 it was confirmed her cancer was in remission - and since then, she has been going from strength to strength.
Having caught Danny Jones' eye on her dad's shoulders, the youngster also played her guitar to the crowd.
The I'll Be OK hitmaker joked: "There are little McFlys everywhere."