'I can't wait to see you' - Strictly Come Dancing star set for Ipswich show
- Credit: PA
A Strictly Come Dancing star has set the date for a show in Ipswich.
Fan favourite Johannes Radebe will be bringing his 'Freedom Unleashed' tour to the Ipswich Regent Theatre on Tuesday, April 25 2023.
During the show, he will be joined by a "diverse, world-class cast of talented dancers and singers" to perform to a mix of African rhythms and party anthems, with a "touch of ballroom magic".
Johannes said: "I was so thrilled and overwhelmed by the reception my first tour received earlier this year.
"The British public really has opened its heart to me and I feel very thankful.
"So it is with enormous pride and gratitude that I'm able to announce my second UK Tour.
"I can't wait to see you all!"
Johannes Radebe made history by being part of the show's first same-sex routine with fellow Strictly star Graziano Di Prima in 2019.
- 1 Fire breaks out in café near Ipswich town centre
- 2 Child taken to hospital after collision with car in Ipswich
- 3 Car carrying three passengers not wearing seatbelts stopped on A12
- 4 Hopes Summertime Ipswich firework display will go ahead
- 5 New doughnut and coffee chain opening in Ipswich shopping centre
- 6 Fire at waste centre near Ipswich believed to have been started by battery
- 7 Road near Ipswich flooded as drivers forced to find alternative routes
- 8 Live updates as Suffolk students pick up their A-Level results
- 9 Pride as Ipswich A Level students celebrate results
- 10 Tom Hunt condemns Islamophobia after Ipswich Tory's retweets
Last year, he made history again by being the first all-male partnership to compete on the show, with celebrity partner John Waite, before finishing in second place.
The South African dancer will return to Strictly Come Dancing in 2022 for his fifth series.
Tickets for the Ipswich Regent show can be found here.