Dr Feelgood to play at Venue 77 in Ipswich on December 17
- Credit: Archant
Rhythm and Blues legends Dr Feelgood are playing in Ipswich this month.
Formed on Canvey Island in Essex in the early 1970s, the band has been touring continuously for more than 40 years.
They have enjoyed global success with a string of hit singles including Roxette, Back in the Night, Milk and Alcohol, Down at the Doctors, She Does it Right, Going Back Home and See You Later Alligator.
Dr Feelgood - Kevin Morris on drums, Phil Mitchell on bass, singer Robert Kane and guitarist Steve Walwyn - will perform at Venue 77 in Fore Hamlet on Thursday, December 17 at 8pm.
The original band-line up included charismatic frontman Lee Brilleaux who died of lymphoma in 1994 at the age of 41.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the gig can be purchased in person from the town’s Tourist Information Centre in St Stephens Church.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol