Dyer wins a night of luxury with jungle tensions running high
- Credit: PA
Kieron Dyer was given a rare night of luxury after winning a stay at the Jungle Boutique Hotel, but tensions are running high in the I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here camp.
All four jungle teams completed the Bush Hotel challenge, which involved unlocking a hundred locks with a hundred keys, but while others drew out prizes including choc ices and fresh laundry, Dyer and teammates Lady C and Chris Eubank hit the jackpot.
Their reward was a night in a jungle hotel, with Dyer ordering fish and chips from the luxury menu while dressed in a robe and shower cap.
As part of the reward, the trio had to pick two campmates to serve them for the evening, but Tony Hadley and Jorgie Porter refused their jobs and took a stand which looks set to run and run.
Kieron took it personally: “I think it’s personal, because I believe it was Susannah (Constantine), Tony and Yvette (Fielding) who won the task and were here then they would have someone as a bellboy and a chambermaid,” he said.
Both the victorious trio and the remaining campmates spent the evening discussing the divide which is continuing to grow within the camp, with Lady C insisting she would not be ‘putting herself out’ in any more trials if voted by the public.
At the end of this evening’s episode, it was announced Brian Friedman would be facing Critter Shop of Horrors Bushtucker Trial and, judging by his comments this evening, Kieron won’t be too disappointed to see the dancer squirm: “Brian has an opinion about everything, he just never has any downtime,” he said.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 3 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 4 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 5 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 6 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
- 7 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 8 Peugeot stolen from Ipswich pub car park
- 9 Teenager involved in burglary which 'trashed' home must do unpaid work
- 10 School in Ipswich 'proud' of good Ofsted report
“He’s one of those characters where you need a time out, and when you’re with him in the jungle 24/7 he can get on your nerves.”