Skaters take to the ice on the coast
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Snow was falling all around as youngsters did their best Torvill and Dean impressions in Felixstowe this week.
Families have been enjoying taking to the ice after the Felixstowe Spa Pavilion opened its own ice rink.
The synthetic rink has been set up in the pavilion's car park with skaters able to look over to the sea as they whizz around the ice.
Despite being synthetic, skaters have been enjoying real fun with special snow being dropped on the rink along with Christmas music being played.
The temporary space opened over the weekend and will stay by the coast until January 10.
You may also want to watch:
There are 20-minute and 50-minute sessions available – skates can be hired and as well as penguin riders to help younger children get to grips with the ice.
The Spa Pavilion is also offering late night skating under the lights until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- 1 Burglar who targeted aunt's home while she was at her son's funeral is jailed
- 2 'Evil' sex offender jailed for another 'heinous' crime
- 3 Hundreds of new homes approved for rural village
- 4 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 5 New bid for supermarket on Anglia Retail Park could be submitted
- 6 A14 resurfacing works causing traffic chaos on edge of Ipswich
- 7 Global property firm acquires huge new Suffolk logistics site
- 8 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 9 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved