Ipswich: Chart-topper Katy B, Neon Jungle and Rixton join East Coast Live line-up
- Credit: Archant
Chart-topper Katy B is one of three acts added to the line-up of this summer’s East Coast Live, we can exclusively reveal.
Also joining her at Ipswich’s Chantry Park on June 28 will be up and coming girl group Neon Jungle and new band Rixton.
“I’m looking forward to playing such huge outdoor shows. This will definitely be a summer highlight for me,” said Katy.
The AEG Live event will be headlined by Jessie J with performances from Rizzle Kicks, The Saturdays, The Vamps, Union J and Jason Derulo.
Neon Jungle said: “We’re so excited to play this festival as we get to perform on the same stage as some of our favourite artists.”
Rixton added: “We can’t believe we’re playing this festival. It’s going to be the biggest crowd we’ll have performed to, we can’t wait to see all your faces.”
For all the East Coast Live latest news follow @whatsonwayne
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault