Ipswich: Three more support acts announced for JLS gig in Chantry Park
ANOTHER three artists have been announced as support acts for the JLS Sound City summer tour.
I Am Tich, A*M*E and NVS are set to join JLS, Little mix and Cover Drive on the tour - which includes a stop at Ipswich’s Chantry Park.
Tich, 19, has already toured with Paolo Nutini, Pixie Lott and Justin Bieber and has played a host of major festivals, while 17-year-old A*M*E, pronounced Amy, was singled out by her secondary school choir master as a budding talent and released her first video via social media websites.
Four-piece group NVS who formed in late 2010 have performed alongside The Wanted, Tinie Tempah, Eliza Doolittle and Labrinth. The band, consisting of Harri, Tess, Declan and Rio, took their name from the Italian phrase ‘Niente Viene Semplive’, translating as ‘nothing comes easy’.
Commenting on the latest additions to the tour, spokesman Dion Clements, said: “All three of these promising acts are on the cusp of making huge names for themselves.
“As supporting artists for this JLS tour, they have obviously built a reputation within the music industry for their big talents and we know audiences will see exactly why.
“They’re all tipped for the top so we’re really pleased to introduce them all, for what will be the very first time, to many music fans.”
- 1 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 2 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 3 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 4 Ipswich cannabis dealer avoids immediate jail sentence
- 5 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 6 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 Delays on A14 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Soldier headbutted police officer after being caught drink driving
JLS will be at Chantry Park, Ipswich on Sunday, August 26.