Did you join in the emoji party at Yates in Ipswich this weekend?
- Credit: LICKLIST
A bank holiday emoji party took over Yates in Ipswich this weekend. Did you join in the fun on Saturday night?
The idea was to express yourself and let your hair down, with emoji-themed giveaways and a decorated venue to add to the party atmosphere.
It might have been cold outside for May, but inside things were soon heating up nicely. Have you been caught on camera in any of the photos in our gallery, sharing a cocktail and a chat with friends?
Or perhaps you have been snapped showing off your dance moves to the music from resident DJ Tim? The sounds being played varied from classics to the latest hits.
More than 70 photos were taken by Licklist on the night, and we have chosen a selection of our favourites.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot any of your friends in the photos, be sure to share the story with them, or you can also tag them when the gallery is posted on our Facebook page.
Have you visited Yates on a previous Saturday night, but not this weekend? If so, you might spot yourself in one of our previous galleries.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 9 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 10 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car