Readers share their photos of Ipswich Music Day
For 26 years the town has been playing host to Ipswich Music Day, bringing free entertainment to thousands of fans and giving up and coming musicians the chance to perform live.
This week readers have been sharing their photos from Sunday’s event via iwitness - see our gallery - and Instagram.
Here we see an Ipswich-based pop-punk band perform on The Ed Sheeran Stage
Instagram user @alicerussell93 is enjoying the Grape Vine stage in this photo.
The Lockerbillies, fresh from their spot at Glastonbury, are ready to perform in this shot.
You may also want to watch:
A good time at the Ipswich Music Day - as this Instagrammer shows.
And here we have a band rocking out on stage - did you see this performance? What did you think?
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
Renoandrome had an amazing time on the Town 102 stage.
Meanwhile, Surge were having the time of their lives playing the Ed Sheeran stage - named after the Framlingham performer who played Ipswich Music Day in the days before his career really took off.
This lovely backstage photo captured by @lucyhindephotography
And here we have another photo of the popular Renoandrome.