Town 102 presenter Wayne Bavin joins Pigs Gone Wild trail
Eager pig spotters were treated to a walk with a difference in Ipswich as a special guest joined the Pigs Gone Wild fun.
Town 102 breakfast host Wayne Bavin donned a pig outfit to lead a group of 100 people on the trail.
Youngsters and adults alike joined the DJ on the journey on Friday, which is supporting St Elizabeth Hospice in Ipswich, which supports and cares for people suffering from progressive diseases.
Normal Lloyd, project manager for Pigs Gone Wild, said: “We would like to say a huge thank you to Wayne and the team at Town 102 for arranging this fantastic tour, as well as supporting the whole Pigs Gone Wild trail as our presenting partner.
“Thanks also to those who went on the walk, as well as those who have enjoyed the trail separately.
“There are still a couple of weeks left for those that have not yet completed the trail, before we say farewell to the sculptures at our Ta Ta Trotters event, where you can see all 70 pigs for the first time.”
Ta Ta Trotters will be held on September 10 and 11 from 10am at the Corn Exchange, where the popular porkers will be on display one last time before being auctioned off to raise cash for the hospice.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 3 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 4 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 5 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 6 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
- 7 Felixstowe man who trashed his ex's home ordered to pay compensation
- 8 Teenager involved in burglary which 'trashed' home must do unpaid work
- 9 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 10 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
To find out more visit www.pigsgonewild.co.uk