Were you celebrating finishing work in Yates?
- Credit: LICKLIST
Yates in Ipswich was packed on Saturday night with members of the public getting into the festive spirit with Christmas jumpers, hats, and Santa dresses.
With many people finishing work until the New Year it is no surprise Yates was full of people partying the night away.
Did you have that one drink too many and embarrass yourself in front of your work colleges? Or maybe you were socialising with friends.
Take a look through this gallery to see if we have snapped you having fun.
We have picked out favourite photos taken by Licklist - did you make the cut?
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise someone featured make sure you tag them in the post on Facebook or send them the link.
Perhaps you didn’t make it out this weekend, but want to see if you have been snapped in a previous week.
- 1 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 3 Orwell Bridge to close as Met Office issues warning of up to 70mph winds
- 4 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 5 What is the strange hum being heard in Ipswich?
- 6 Go-ahead urged for 255-home first phase of massive new 'garden suburb'
- 7 Man fined after using woman's bank card at Ipswich kebab shop and taxi rank
- 8 Orwell Bridge CLOSES following high winds
- 9 Man drove 128 miles for fish and chips in lockdown
- 10 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex