Our catch-up with a former Love Islander is among our most read stories this week
- Credit: Contributed
Spend the weekend re-capping on stories you may have missed in the last seven days including our piece on the Latitude line-up.
This week we found out who would be headlining Latitude Festival at Henham Park.
On Friday night George Ezra will be the headline act in the Obelisk Arena, on Saturday Snow Patrol, and on Sunday Lana Del Rey.
More acts are set to be announced but also on the line-up is Sigrid, Underworld, and Loyle Carner.
The early bird tickets have already sold out but don’t fear general weekend tickets go on sale at 9.30am on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran and his new wife Cherry Seaborn helped children ‘pick up the pieces’ by sending them a gift.
The Shape of You singer sent pupils at the All Saints Church of England Primary School hundreds of pounds worth of Lego.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 5 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 6 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
The gift came after the star heard about their Lego club after the founder left him a note when she bumped into him in Framlingham.
Two schools in Ipswich have sent out letters to parents after a man in a silver taxi has been approaching pupils.
The first reported incident was at St Alban’s Catholic School and the second at Rose Hill Primary School.
The police have been informed on the incidents - read what concerned vice principal Adam Wilson wrote here.
Suffolk boy Kieran Nicholls spend three-days in the Love Island villa but it has opened up a world of opportunity.
We spoke to him about what doors have opened, which Islanders he has stayed in touch with and whether he has found someone to finally couple up with.
The former Stradbroke High student recently visited Aldeburgh to catch up with his friends and family - read the full feature above.
Flurries of snow were seen in Hadleigh, Raydon and Ipswich on Thursday as Suffolk found itself in freezing conditions.
Temperatures were between -4C and -5C during the morning but rose to 3C at lunchtime.