Boy, 10, dies in Ipswich after being found 'unresponsive' by mum
- Credit: Archant
A 10-year-old boy died in Ipswich after being found "unresponsive" by his mum.
The inquest into the death of Sayed Zakarya Muslimyan opened at Suffolk Coroners Court today on November 5, 2021.
The court heard that the 10-year-old was living in Ipswich when he was found "unresponsive" by his mum in an upstairs room on September 7 this year.
An ambulance was called and he was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
Suffolk Coroners Court heard that Sayed was then "sadly pronounced dead" on September 7 and a post-mortem was carried out.
He was born on September 4 2011 in Afghanistan.
Coroner Nigel Parsely adjourned the inquest for a full hearing which is set to take place on April 12 2022.
- 1 Road near Ipswich town centre closed after crash involving motorcyclist
- 2 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 3 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 4 'Fresh and timeless' Greek cuisine comes to Ipswich
- 5 When will bins be collected in Ipswich this Bank Holiday weekend?
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 8 See inside Ipswich home with stunning views of the town from own turret
- 9 Driver caught doing 64mph in 40mph section of A12
- 10 'I am so excited': New store owner on his dream come true
A case review will also take place on February 16 2022.
He said at the time: "Of course, this will be a traumatic time for the family, so we would ask that people respect their right to privacy and to grieve in peace."